Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today's Freebies and Free Samples - 5


Below is a list of today's free samples, free coupons and free offers. This is the place where you'll find all the free samples and freebies that I enjoy signing up for. Please note that when I post these links, all offers are valid and the links are working. However, offers change or can be removed at any time without notice by the companies and I have no control over that. Also, I only list information to what I feel are some great free offers out there and I do not have any interest in any of the companies listed. I just think this is some great stuff to be had. Even though these are all things that I would sign up for, or have signed up for, I urge you to be responsible with whatever you sign up for on the Internet. Please always make sure to read all terms and conditions. Thanks and enjoy!



Sign up for the Del Monte e-newsletter and receive a printable coupon for $1 off any Del Monte Fruit Chillers Cups or Tubes:

Del Monte Fruit Chillers

********************************************************

Get a free sample of Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizers. This is great...I use it all the time:

Jergens Natural Glow

********************************************************

Harper's Bazaar is offering a sample of Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection:

Pantene Pro-V

********************************************************

Emergen-C Blue - Just register below and they'll send you stickers plus a free sample of Emergen-C Blue. Drinking Blue can help make a healthier you and a healthier planet:

Emergen-C Blue

********************************************************

Free sample issue of Teen Ink. Teen Ink is written entirely by teens and distributed to thousands of schools nationwide:

Teen Ink Magazine

********************************************************

Free stuff from Edge Shave - just click on the down arrow at the top, then go to free stuff:

Edge Shave

Look for more free samples and free stuff on my next post here at We Luv Freebies.











No comments: